الجمعة، رجب ٢٧، ١٤٣١

URGENT REPLY NEEDED.

URGENT REPLY NEEDED.
Dear Friend,
Good day to you, I know that my message will come to you as a surprise, but never mind, I am Mr Hamza Mohammed the credit officer in (BOA) Bank of Africa here in my country Burkina-Faso west Africa, In my department here in the bank I discover an abandon sum of $12.5Million United State Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer here in this bank, who died years ago in a plane crash with his family, I contacted you so that you will help me see that the total sum of $12.5Million will be transfer into your account in your country.

And after the successful transfer i will come over to your country to meet you, and we shall share 40% for you while 60% will be for me, if you agree to help me, I will like you to fill up the below information and get back to me.

Full Name………………………………………
Full Address………………………………
Telephone………………………………………
Age/ sex…………………………………………
Occupation……………………………………

You should call me as soon as you reply my mail so that I can check my mailing box and give you the details about this deal +226 78414827
Thanks and have a nice day.
Mr Hamza Mohammed.

ليست هناك تعليقات: